Pages

Monday, June 17, 2019

Persuasive Writing-Homework

WALT use the correct structure and language for Persuasive Writing
Homework
Learning is important.
We need to learn at school and at home.
I think we should do homework every day.

Firstly I think we should do homework because it  helps you to achieve your goals.
If you achieve your goals that means you have been doing your homework and you are growing your brain.

Secondly I think we should do homework every day so that we get 100% in our spelling.
If you don’t do your homework then you will not get 100% in your spelling.

Thirdly I think we should do homework so that we can grow our brain smarter and stronger.
If you do your homework then you will grow your brain smarter and stronger.

So that’s why I think we should do homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment