Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Recount Writing-Going to my cousin's birthday.

WALT use the correct structure and language for Recount Writing.
Ratu 25th June 
Going to my cousin’s birthday
On the holidays I was going to my cousin’s birthday in January.
His name is Neko Paniki Keef.
He was turning 2.
I went with my mum, my nanny also
my brother and sister.
His birthday was at a park in Whangarei.
First we sang… “Happy birthday to you.”
It was fun. Everyone was singing.
Then we ate some of his yummy,
scrumptious light blue cake.
I thought the cake looked incredible.
It was a Cookie Monster cake.
Next we had some food and
I had two yummy, crunchy crispy sausage rolls. 
After that I had a drink and it was fizzy.
It was in a bottle and the colour was ruby red rose.
It was bubbling and fizzing.
I thought it was delicious. 

Finally we had a fun play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment