Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Persuasive Writing

WALT use the correct structure and language for Persuasive Writing. 
Brushing Teeth 
Teeth are important for chewing our food. We need to look after them.
 So I think we should brush our teeth every day.

 Firstly I think we should brush our teeth every day so that our teeth are healthy and strong.
 When you brush your teeth you get all of the germs out so they don’t damage your teeth.

 Secondly I think we should brush our teeth every day because we need to look after our teeth so we don’t get cavities. What causes the cavities is the germs so when we brush our teeth the germs will go away.

 Thirdly I think we should brush our teeth every day so we have a fresh, yummy, clean mouth and breath. When we brush our teeth all of the bacteria comes out and so our teeth smell clean and nice.

 So that’s why I think we should brush our teeth every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment